It’s not easy to find a speaker who can truly impact an audience of senior leaders. Ryan has the credibility to gain their attention, the engaging and energetic style to hold it, and the relevant takeaways that inspire them to improve key areas of need.
Helping leaders improve leadership, communication, and talent management
As one of the top executive speakers, Ryan Renteria delivers high-value takeaways through unique expertise and a memorable speaking style that inspire corporate executives, senior-level investment professionals, and other leaders to improve performance outcomes.
He has been speaking since 2009, securing an average speech rating of 4.8 out of 5.
3 reasons why buyers and planners choose Ryan
Few of the top executive speakers share the diversity of Ryan’s experience
- Ryan spends his days coaching CEOs and other leaders on his 3 speaking topics – leadership, talent, and communication – giving him the credibility to earn the attention of senior-level audiences. Along those lines, Ryan was accepted to be a speaker to CEOs in YPO, and is referred by VC and PE firms to their CEOs.
- He spent 9 years on Wall Street evaluating CEOs and companies on these 3 speaking topics as a hedge fund partner. His fractal knowledge of financial services earned him invitations to speak to audiences such as Goldman Sachs, Balyasny, and Columbia Business School. His stories of investing mistakes, losses, and cross-industry lessons surprise and engage audiences.
- Ryan’s entire Wall Street career was focused on the consumer sector. This expertise in consumer-facing businesses has earned invites to speak to executives of large consumer companies.
- He spent 9 years with the Indiana Pacers of the NBA, advising and studying a different set of leaders: front office executives, coaches, and players. This experience yielded unique and memorable stories that entertain sophisticated audiences.
”We asked Ryan to come speak to our investment professionals as we are continually trying to find ways to improve our process, generate quality ideas and innovate to stay ahead and produce returns for our investors. Ryan has a very clear understanding of our business and so it was easy for him to connect with our team. His presentation was well thought-out, impactful and provided the audience with actionable takeaways that benefited the firm right away. Ryan is a great speaker and we will certainly look to have future engagements with him.Travis Owendirector, Balyasny Asset Management
Ryan leverages research on audience engagement
- Ryan did a deep dive on the science of effective speaking before his first speech in 2009. He asks clients about their audience, challenges, and desired outcomes so he can customize elements to maximize ROI.
- He does not use boring PPT slides cluttered with a lot of 6-font bullets. High energy, authentic stories with mistakes and lessons, and topical expertise create engagement, connection, and trust.
- This helps Ryan create an impactful experience that is emotional, unique, and memorable.
”Ryan is a special talent and a special person. He is sharp, incisive, disciplined, and thorough. Ryan addressed our entire group at Goldman, owning the room with war stories and investing insights and inspiring a group of high achievers to try to follow in his footsteps.Matthew Fasslerformer chief strategy officer at XPO Logistics and MD at Goldman Sachs
Ryan has expertise in speaking virtually
Ryan conducted a deep dive to develop expertise in delivering compelling virtual speeches. This requires a very different process and style than traditional speaking.
He uses polls, NBA trivia, and physical movement to bolster interactivity. He includes video, music, and unique stories from the NBA and Wall St. to maximize engagement.
Shortly after a virtual talk, Ryan received 3 emails from the hosts:
- “Your ability to present is unmatched. The management team is pulling on a lot of the key messages from your talk.”
- “That was an awesome presentation! You nailed it. My boss pinged me when you were halfway through telling me you were doing a great job.”
- “Loved your talk! It really resonated with me.”
"*" indicates required fields